Jennifer Eckel Stoner
With over 30 years of marketing experience, I bring strategic leadership, excellent writing skills, and creative problem-solving in all areas of integrated marketing. My career in public relations and marketing has enhanced my creative abilities in a variety of industries including banking, sales, healthcare, nonprofits, and higher education.
I completed my undergraduate studies at Miami University, receiving a Bachelor of Arts in Speech Communication and a Bachelor of Science in Mass Communication. I also have a Masters of Arts in Communication and Training from Governors State University, with a focus on integrated marketing communication.
- National Council of Marketing and Public Relations (NCMPR)
District Three Communicator of the Year (2011)
- President’s Award, Savannah Advertising Club
- Named State Young Career Woman of the Year for
the State of Georgia for the Business and Professional Women
- Higher Education Marketing Awards
- Feature Story Writing Award from NCMPR
Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. | Albert Einstein